Killyon Manor is an 18th century big house, quite unlike any other in many regards. Architectural wonder aside, it is the generosity and free spirit of the owners Roland & Zoe that is allowing us to be here for this wonderful weekend.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not take advantage of this generosity of spirit.
Killyon is a living breathing HOME and we ask you to please treat it as if it was yours for the duration of the weekend.
In short.. BE NICE!
With this fully in mind, please respect these requests:
- DON’T GO WHERE YOU ARE ASKED NOT TO GO
- DON’T BREAK ANYTHING ON PURPOSE (AND IF YOU DO BY ACCIDENT, NO PROBLEM, BUT PLEASE TELL US!!)
- DON’T STEAL ANYTHING (EVEN JUST FOR THE CRAIC)
- BE NICE TO YOUR FELLOW FESTIVAL GOERS AS IF THEY WERE GUESTS IN YOUR HOUSE
- BE RESPECTFUL OF THE FACILITIES
Most importantly, have fun!