Killyon Manor is an 18th century big house, quiet unlike any other in many regards.
Architectural wonder aside, it is the generosity and free spirit of the owners Roland & Zoe that is allowing us to be here for this wonderful weekend.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not take advantage of this generosity of spirit.
Killyon is a living breathing HOME and we ask you to please treat it as if it was yours for the duration of the weekend.
In short.. BE NICE!
- DON’T GO WHERE YOU ARE ASKED NOT TO GO
- DON’T BREAK ANYTHING ON PURPOSE (AND IF YOU DO BY ACCIDENT, NO PROBLEM, BUT PLEASE TELL US!!)
- DON’T STEAL ANYTHING (EVEN JUST FOR THE CRAIC)
- BE NICE TO YOUR FELLOW FESTIVAL GOERS AS IF THEY WERE GUESTS IN YOUR HOUSE
- BE RESPECTFUL OF THE FACILITIES
Most importantly, have fun!