ALS 2019 | TICKETS
General Ticket sales begin 13:00 on Wednesday 5th December
** PLEASE NOTE that wristbands will only be exchanged with the named ticket holder. **
For any queries please contact : email@example.com
Welcome back to Another Love Story for another weekend of beauty and magic from 16th – 18th August 2019.
ANOTHER LOVE STORY 2019
Six times around the sun,
And through the depths of darkness together.
When we dream our wildest dreams,
We are always dreaming of you..
Onwards to the break of dawn.
Love is the most important thing.
At the start of it all, we never thought we would be here dear friends.
Another Love Story returns to the sumptuous surrounds of Killyon Manor for the sixth edition of its summer celebration of music, art, discussion, food, fun & frolics August 16th – 18th 2019.
As is tradition #ALS2019 will present cutting edge performances from the cream of Irish contemporary musicians, artists, talkers, doers, as well as select international guests, in the most intimate and spectacular fashion.
LINE UP :
ALS 2018 Acts to be announced early 2019 and will perform on :
THE LAWN | THE BALLROOM | FURTHER AFIELD | WAY OUT THERE | MOON RIVER | THE FRONT ROOM | THE LIBRARY | THE COSMIC CANOPY | THE MELLOW MEADOW | THE SHIFT SHACK & More.
Public Ticket Sales begin 13.00 on Wed Dec 5th.
ALS 2018 TIER 1 : €125
ALS 2018 TIER 2 : €135
ALS 2019 TIER 3 : €155 *
ALS 2018 TIER 4 : €175 *
ALS 2018 TIER 5 : €195
*TIER 3 & 4 available on a 3 part payment plan at open of General Sales Dec 5th.
Pre-sales tickets are available from Tuesday 5th December to previous Lovers – purchasers of ALS tickets from years 2014-2018.
If you previously bought a ticket for ALS – check yo mail.
** NB ** TICKET INFO **
1. All tickets are exchanged for a weekend pass wristband on site at the ALS Box Office.
2. Wristbands will only be exchanged with the named ticket holder on presentation of Ticket & I.D.
3. All tickets must be registered in the actual attendee’s name
4. Tickets may be resold / gifted / swapped – but the names of the attendees must be changed to the actual attendee. (this can be done via eventbrite.ie or via email to ALS)
5. All tickets (unless otherwise stated) are weekend camping.
6. A very limited amount of day tickets MAY be available subject to capacity.
7. Boutique Camping & Campervan tickets on sale at a later date
*Remember ALS thinks small is beautiful – tickets are VERY limited*
SITE OPENING HOURS :
FRIDAY 16th AUG @ 18.00 – SUNDAY 18th AUG @ 18.00 *
* No Sunday Camping
Time is but a rollercoaster spinning and looping us all towards the one point friends.