Volunteering opportunities open in May 2019.
Another Love Story is basically one big house party filled with music and art and all round good vibes. This little festival has a big heart and it relies on the dedication, creativity, guile and talents of our entire crew to keep this heart beating.
Volunteering at ALS is a great way to be part of the fabric of the festival, it’s also a great way to contribute to a very special weekend, and to get some experience of the workings of an event such as ALS from behind the scenes – our volunteer team is essential to making the whole thing work – we literally couldn’t do it without you!
What you get as a volunteer:
• A weekend pass to Another Love Story
• Great experience for your CV
• The chance to volunteer and party with old friends and new
• Work with a dedicated team of volunteer coordinators
• Discounted ticket for The Love Bus to and from Killyon Manor
• The keys to the future Kingdom of Another Love Story when we take over the world.