- M4 From Dublin.
- Take exit 10 (Kinnegad) off the M4.
- Follow the overpass over the motorway and towards Kinnegad town.
- On entering Kinnegad town take the IMMEDIATE RIGHT at JC DONNELLY’s PUB (Signposted TRIM R161) .
- Follow this road for approx 9kms to Killyon townland / village. (10/15 mins journey) (passing through Hill Of Down en route).
- Once in Killyon townland / village, pass the church on the left and continue for 1 km.
- After 1 km Killyon GAA club is on your left , and a white Gate Lodge house on your Right.
- Take the LEFT TURN into a gate / long driveway.
- You are here!!
The Love Bus:
Departing Dublin from 5.30pm – 6pm Friday – as it fills up (YES! We are putting on an earlier bus to cater for more numbers this year). The bus ticket also entitles you to the return journey, departing Killyon Manor at 7.30pm Sunday evening. Book your tickets in advance to guarantee yourself a seat! More info here.
The splendid Royal Canal Greenway, in combination with rail (nearest station Enfield, 15km) or bus (nearest stops Clonard 7km and Kinnegad 10km) services, makes quite the entrance! This is a lovely way to arrive and experience the beautiful, gentle countryside nearby. A fantastic thing to encourage friends and colleagues to do that are able.
ARRIVING AT ALS
Have your tickets at the ready to speed up the security process when entering the driveway. Drop your gear off in the General Campsite then park your vehicle in General Parking. Go to the Welcome Desk with your ID and ticket, printed or on your phone, to collect your wristband. Please keep the following opening times in mind.
FRIDAY 4PM – 11PM | SATURDAY 10AM – 11PM | SUN 10AM – 8PM
FRIDAY 4PM – 11PM | SATURDAY 10AM – 11PM | SUN 10AM – 4PM
FRIDAY 6PM – 4AM | SATURDAY 10AM – 4AM | SUN 10AM – 8PM