Welcome back to Another Love Story for another weekend of beauty and magic from 14th – 16th August 2020.
Date : Friday August 14 – Sunday August 16, 2020
Times : Friday 6pm to Sunday 6pm
Venue : Killyon Manor, Hill of Down, Co. Meath
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID19
These are strange and unsettling times. Events are happening at a scale which is hard to comprehend, but which, in a very basic sense, only serves to underline just how lucky we all have been to spend those magic, carefree & heart-filled moments at The Manor, and beyond, together. We are reacting to government updates and news day-to-day, as you all are too.
Despite the slight ray of optimism from recent government announcements, we want to underline our message that things are VERY uncertain. With that in mind, we have decided to pause remaining ticket sales to ALS2020 until we know more. All remaining tickets will be made available firstly to those who have been with us before.
This isn’t an exact science – but it’s the fairest way we can think of looking after those who have supported us along the years. We still don’t know what the rules and regulations around holding any event will be in the current climate , and ALS is a small vibe – so space is always limited regardless of the situation – so we ask for your understanding in this.
Should we have to cancel, we want to make clear that current ticket holders will be given the option to : :
- A full refund
- Roll ticket over to ALS2021
- Donate to the festival
For now, we press on, carefully watching where our feet tread.
Stay safe and well out there.
Love Wins Out x
Public Ticket Sales begin 09.00 on Friday 8th Nov 2019.
ALS 2020 | PRE SALES : SOLD OUT
ALS 2020 | TIER 1 : €165
ALS 2020 | TIER 2 : €185 *
ALS 2020 | TIER 3 : €205 *
* Instalment Options available for Tier 2 & 3 tickets
We have streamlined the Instalment process this year – splitting Tier 2 & Tier 3 tickets into 2 x simple payments.
Both tiers of Instalment Tickets are limited in availability.
ALS2020 | TIER 2 INSTALMENT TICKET :
2 x payments of €92.50
Payment 1 Available Until Feb 30th 2020 at latest
Payment 2 Due by March 30th 2020 at latest
ALS2020 | TIER 3 INSTALMENT TICKET :
2 x payments of €102.50
Payment 1 Available Until May 31st 2020 at latest
Payment 2 Due by June 30th 2020 at latest
NOTE ON INSTALMENT TICKETS
– Entry to ALS 2020 will only be allowed with all 2 payments completed on Instalment Tickets
– Entry will only be granted to the named ticket holder
– Tickets may only be transferred to another name if 2/2 payments are completed
– All purchases are made in good faith and are non refundable
** NB ** TICKET INFO **
1. All tickets are exchanged for a weekend pass wristband on site at the ALS Box Office.
2. Wristbands will only be exchanged with the named ticket holder on presentation of Ticket & I.D.
3. All tickets must be registered in the actual attendee’s name
4. Tickets may be resold / gifted / swapped – but the names of the attendees must be changed to the actual attendee. (this can be done via eventbrite.ie or via email to ALS)
5. All tickets (unless otherwise stated) are weekend camping.
6. A very limited amount of day tickets MAY be available subject to capacity.
7. No refunds are available for either full-price or instalment tickets
8. In the event of cancellation due to factors due to the COVID-19 Crisis – we will offer all ticket holders the following options :
- A Full Refund
- Roll Over Ticket to ALS2021
- Donate all or part of ticket fee to ALS.
9. Boutique Camping & Campervan tickets on sale at a later date
*Remember ALS thinks small is beautiful – tickets are VERY limited*
SITE OPENING HOURS :
FRIDAY 14th AUG @ 18.00 – SUNDAY 16th AUG @ 18.00 *
* No Sunday Camping